The Principles that underlie the decisions we make:
- This is Other People’s Money
- Deliver to our clients the advice and service that you would expect if you were on the other end. Deserve their trust.
- Be a Learning Machine
- Delivering highly competent advice requires a voracious appetite for knowledge acquisition. We will be obsessive in support of our associates’ reinvestment in intellectual capital.
- Energy & Excellence
- Our firm will always set a high-bar and have an ownership culture.Continuous growth and pioneering is a requirement so that we are best positioned to positively impact & serve our customers.
- Anticipate Trouble
- On behalf of our clients and within our own business, always practice objectivity maintenance and be aware of blind spots.
- Avoid Perverse Associations
- We will only work with and work for people that we like and admire.
- Customer Experience Obsession
- Details matter and each customer is different – deliver excellence always.Hiring the best people is the starting point – technology is a critically important tool but not a replacement for personal connection.
- We are a 30 year-old ‘start-up’ that will not get complacent.Our clients, their beneficiaries, and their employees will need competent advice & service for multiple generations.We are building a business that will endure – remaining independent is a critical part of that.
- Impact the communities in which we operate through running a high-integrity company and helping clients make intelligent financial decisions.Invest our time and resources back in to the communities in which we work & live – the compound interest from these local investments of time & capital creates change that matters.